Green Bay, WI
Great to meet you!
For the past 14 years I have been working as a Graphic Designer in many areas of design including packaging, brand development, textiles, surface design, greeting cards/stationary, television, photoshoot direction, marketing, trade show development and promotional materials. I have proven success on billion-dollar brands creating and implementing design and marketing strategies to increase revenues. Working with several large corporations has really given me an edge on retail and branding.
Over the years I have taken pride in building many long term client relationships, measuring my success on their success. I am a laid back, independent brand design consultancy, that works hard to meet the needs of my clients leaving a big smile on their face. From my home in Green Bay, Wisconsin, I work for brands around the country, from the big to the small and local.
I help my clients create and grow their brands through incisive strategic thinking and distinctive, engaging design solutions. The projects may vary in size and scope but my principles, and how I apply them, remain constant.
What drives my thinking and enthusiasm on every project is a passion for making a positive difference to a brand’s success. Understanding my clients’ businesses and getting under the skin of consumers always provide me with the greatest insight into how a brand should communicate in a uniquely differentiated and impactful.
Please check out some of my sample work:
Pleased watch for my prints with Purplethum at various shows such as Blueprint and Printsource for surface design collections. Please contact me today to set up a brief call to see how can help your business grow.
My background includes:
New Brand Creation/Updating Old Brands
Package Design – Over 2000 consumable goods.
Consumable Goods – Research, brand development, style guide creation and packaging.
In-Store Signage & Trade show
Seasonal Trend Guide Development
Television Graphic Creation
My work can be seen in some of the following stores: Walmart, Target, CVS, Grocery Chains, Shopko and Walgreens (to name a few!).
Some of my work includes Huggies, Kleenex, several private labels, Hallmark and Kraft.
Please check out my LinkedIn profile at:
Please feel free to email me: email@example.com
Founder, Creative Director
Gravitate Design LLC.
Owner, Founder of Gravitate Design LLC.
* Corporate & Product Strategy
* Work Process Development & Improvement
* Heavy Project Load Management & Leadership
* Brand Creation
* Vendor Relationship Management Including Production
* Print Production & Press Run Coordination
* Photoshoot Coordination
* Market Research & Training
* Package Design
* Consumable Goods
* Greeting Card Development
* Print Design
* Visual Communication Development
* Seasonal Trend Guide Development
* Styleguide Creation
* Textile Design
* Website Graphics Experience
* Promotional Materials
* Television Graphic Creation
Package and Creative Design Lead
Package & Creative Design Lead – Home Private Brand
-Design, develop, execute and manage all of Shopko store private brand packaging, including project management with over 65 vendors, teammate mentoring including training, project review, development, process and instruction.
-Maintain over 65 vendor relationships and deadlines under heavy work loads, working to improve work development and ensuring project completion with accuracy and satisfaction.
-Work collaboratively with merchant team, photography, and Private Brand team to design and execute package design for over 1200 private label Shopko products.
-Responsible in providing mentorship, guidance, instruction and training to design teammates.
-Design, develop and execute package design for Shopko Brand’s through project management.
SHOPKO CORPORATION, Green Bay, WI
Creative Designer – Home Private Brand
Designed, developed and managed private brand and seasonal products for Shopko Home Area including textile design, packaging, planning & execution.
- Designed, developed & presented Seasonal visions, including trend direction and seasonal color palettes to merchant team.
- Created original designs for children’s bedding, beach towels, melamine & seasonal programs.
- Developed and implemented original designs for various private label products increasing sales.
- Evaluated and ensured that domestic and abroad samples/specifications were design and color accurate, providing feedback, design direction, and electronic files to ensure perfected results.
- Developed trend accurate design, color and vision packets through extensive market research.
Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
Conceptualized, designed, developed and managed packaging graphics for brand name products such as Huggies, Kleenex Facial Tissue, Viva Towel, and Pull-Ups including corporate brands and class customers customized graphics for Target, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, CVS Pharmacy, Costco and Kroger.
- Implemented Mass Transit operating system with key vendors and clients, eliminating cost and more time efficient file transfers.
- Earned design award for Store N Style Huggies diaper box graphics in Graphic Design USA magazine in 2007 and 2008.
- Selected to lead team of 9 in development of the Global Marketing Handbook for all global employees. Project completed under tight deadline and resulted in significant cost reduction and corporate recognition.
- Created back-to-school graphics for Target and Wal-Mart, resulting in an increase in Wal-Mart’s original choice of 3 designs in the past to 5, increasing sales and revenue for Kleenex.
Meijer Inc, Corporation
MEIJER, INC., CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS,
Produced graphics for prototypes and signage for over one hundred and sixty-five stores increasing revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and managed entire Meijer store for Christmas 2005, including marketing theme, development of graphics, and photo shoot coordination. Completed multi-million dollar project on schedule under budget and efficiently.
- Developed improved workflow procedures working closely with vendors, coordinating signage setup and quantities to all stores resulting in more efficiency, reduction in cost and time savings.
- Produced new prototypes for the long-term interior for the chain with Visual Merchandise team resulting in a new improved look of the chain, increased departmental efficiency and customer satisfaction.
-Created and implemented innovative new approach to photo shoot at Meijer, presenting more realistic, interactive poses that improved customer satisfaction.
Creative Consultant/Graphic Designer
Impact Marketing & Design Inc.
IMPACT MARKETING & DESIGN, INC.
Creative Consultant / Graphic Designer
Developed marketing strategies, materials and graphic design solutions for new companies.
- Maintained and organized budget, print, and inventory between vendor, customer and business.
- Purchased and developed new apparel solutions for companies and trade show events.
Design Design Inc.
DESIGN DESIGN, INC.
Graphic Designer / Stationary Design of over 300 Cards. Includes all press/print runs.
University of Lapland
Kraft Hallmark Meijer Kimberly-Clark Quality Choice CVS Walmart Adidas Several Large Private Labels
Adobe Creative Suite CC